A week to go...

Hi all,
Sorry that I haven't posted for a while again, but I have been officially signed off of my first year of college and I have been out and bought a lot of my stuff ready for hospital. It is a week tomorrow (Tuesday) that I will be going in to have my operation. I have to go there on the Monday afternoon to sign in and have some tests done and medical photos and then I can leave the hospital to go out for dinner and other things and then just go back for the evening! It is kinda crazy that I'm going to be having my operation a week tomorrow, it doesn't feel very real at all.. I'm more excited than scared still but I can be sure that I'll probably be very worried on the Monday haha. 
I have a nice week ahead of me, I'm having a celebratory evening tomorrow night for completing my first year, then on the Thursday I'm going to see my best friend from school and stay at hers so we can have some time together before I go into hospital and then the weekend is my sisters birthday weekend (not her actual birthday) and I'll be able to spend it with my boyfriend and family so that'll be a lovely time and then the Monday we are all meeting up in the town of where my hospital is so that we can spend it all together before I go and have surgery as I won't have visitors that Tuesday as it'll be late and I'll be too out of it so they will visit me on the Wednesday which is great and I'll hopefully be moving and looking a lot better and feeling much better! So overall this is such a positive thing for me and I can't wait for my future and all the things I have to look forward to in my life! :) 
Hope you are all well and happy! 
Katie x

Comments