2 days to go...

Hi all,
Today is the last day of doing everything normally like usual, as tomorrow it's my little sisters birthday and we have to go to my hospital so that I can have a few more tests done and be signed in before we gcan go out and around the town and have a birthday meal for my sister. As of Tuesday it all changes for me, I will no longer have a curvy and an uncomfortable back, I will have metal rods and a straight spine to show for it. I'm excited for it to all happen and not have to worry about it anymore but the nerves are kicking in like I said they would. I've been getting more nervous as the week has gone. But I know that I'll be perfectly fine as I'm in the best hands I could possibly be in. I'm so so lucky that all my friends, family and my boyfriend are so supportive, as they have really calmed me down and made me feel more relaxed about it all. I'm so lucky!
With this all happening I know that my recovery is a long road and can be tricky at times but if I go in with having the positive thoughts and attitude then it'll be easier for me. I'm going to have to push myself even when I really don't want to as it is for the best if I do, it's all got to be done if I want to be better!!
I will try and update tomorrow when I'm in hospital at the evening time but I'm not sure if I'll have great service so we will see! But if I don't then I will post as soon as I'm able to again and be able to tell you all about my recovery and how I'm doing!
I hope you are all well and having a nice Sunday.
Speak soon!
Katie x

Comments